I created a filter view for the default issue type Risk adding some custom fields as columns. I then successfully used the bulk edit feature from that filter view, and all of the columns I chose were visible.
I then created a different filter view for a custom issue type called Requirements and changed all of the columns in the filter view to show the custom fields for the new custom issue type. I successfully imported new issues and need to bulk edit them. However, when I go to the bulk edit screen from my Requirements filter view, all of the columns displayed are for the Risk issue type instead of the columns I set for the Requirements filter view. This makes it very difficult to know which Requirements issues I want to bulk edit.
How do I change the columns shown in the bulk edit screen so they reflect the columns in the new filter view?