I want to have one page in Confluence where I can track all action items across Jira and Confluence. I have already ensure my Jira and Confluence instances are linked through "Application Links" in the administration settings to enable the navigation between platforms but I'm still not seeing the Jira action items in Confluence.
Hello @MARK SULLIVAN
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
To see Jira issues/work items in Confluence you need to add the Jira Macro to a page in Confluence. Refer to this document for information:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-the-jira-issues-macro/
This was helpful. Thank you for the fast answer, Trudy!
@Trudy P Claspill , this would still only show the Jira issues? Wouldn't we have to click the issues one by one to view the action items from Jira?
@[deleted]
What are you referring to as "action items"?
I interpreted the original post to use the term "action items" in Jira to mean "issues" in Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.