On Jan 4th I tried creating an issue in our team's project and the loading graphic popped up but never seemed to stop loading. I can't seem to create issues any more. Also, regardless of the page, the browser's page loading animation is always on. I'm using Google Chrome 47.0.2526.106 (64-bit) in Linux and I have uBlock Origin installed (though disabling it makes no difference and it was working before with it installed)
In the Chrome Developer Tools I seem to have several resources constantly "(pending)" from d2p4ir3ro0j0cb.cloudfront.net, however, I have other requests to the same domain that have no issue loading. I tried loading directly several of the failed requests and they all seemed to work.
Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide to help fix this!
EDIT:
It works fine in Firefox, this seems to be restricted to Chrome.
EDIT2:
Just as mysteriously as it started it seems to have corrected itself... new code pushed up?
EDIT3:
It's back to loading forever again.