When I try to change the Original Estimate in any place, I get this error:
We couldn't set the original estimate value
You can try again in a few minutes, or refresh the page.
Any ideas?
Hi @Da Stranger !If you get the error "We couldn't set the original estimate value" in Jira, check that you have the right permissions to edit time tracking fields, ensure that time tracking is enabled for the project, and verify that the Original Estimate field is visible.
Same issue here. When I use Firefox, I get this error. If I use Chrome instead, everything works fine. Looks like a frontend browser compatibility issue...
To resolve this issue, I recommend to clear your browser cache or attempt to replicate the issue in Incognito Mode. Sometimes, cached data can become outdated or corrupted, causing functionality issues with Cloud applications. Here’s a guide on clearing your browser cache.
Очистка кэша браузера не помогает, проблема в Firefox есть в данный момент.Также замечена очень медленная работа Jira в Firefox спустя полдня работы
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.