Hello everybody.I have a client who needs to import objects from an old DB to Asset. One of the information each object bears is a comment field.I wanted to import it the comment linked to each object to the comment section in Asset (see screenshot) but I can't find any way to do it. Does any of you have an idea how to do it ? Or if it only is possible ?Thanks in advance
Hi @Flavien Gache, long time no see!
It's currently not possible to import comments, you can watch and upvote this feature request: JSDCLOUD-11041 Ability to import Assets object comments from external source.
I have not tried it, but I assume you could create a Text or Text area attribute, and import your legacy comments into that attribute?
Hope this helps,
- Manon
I will try this option, this was my backup plan
Thanks again my friend !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.