Hello,
I have attached a Form under Request Types that is to be filled out by a user. I have left the Form fields unlinked to the Jira fields as I do not want any duplication of information. The issue I am facing is that the field headers still show in the issue, and I would rather have it not show up at all. For example, 'Description' still shows up as a label/header in the issue without any user-filled information since I have left the fields unlinked despite removing it from Jira fields. Since all the information is already contained in the submitted form, I do not want any additional information in the issue.
Is there anyway to remove these unlinked field headers?
**EDIT**:
Request Form without the fields:
The attached form submitted has the information along with the headers for the user to fill

Unlinked fields showing up despite not having them in the Request Form:
Sample ticket submitted. The information that the user filled out does appear in the submitted form which is what I want and is expected.

Thanks!