Tried to set up email notifications to notify our team when a ticket breaches its SLA. The wording on the automation makes it look like it should only trigger at the exact moment the SLA Timer on the ticket rolls past its limit.
Unfortunately, it also triggers for every single ticket that has ever breached its SLA at any point in time, even tickets that have been closed for years.
I don't see an if condition to check how long the SLA has been breached for either, so I can't fix it by adding a "If SLA timer breached by more than 60 seconds: Don't send" condition either.
Edit: It actually gets even worse. I tried to work around this issue by changing the trigger to only run when the SLA "Will breach in the next x minutes". But it's triggering on nearly everything! Even tickets with tons of time left before its SLA is breached!
Does this trigger function properly at all??