Hi, I am developing a Confluence app. I have a custom content property saving additional info on each page. The property is page-status. It is pretty simple, just an object with two properties: state and publisher:
{ "state": "new", "publisher": "56375637637:353y7t668" }
We were using CQL for searching pages using state, but now we want to add the possibility for filtering pages using publisher field as well.
We have added to descriptor (atlassian-connect.json) a new alias for publisher property.
"confluenceContentProperties": [ { "key": "test-content-property", "name": { "value": "Status" }, "keyConfigurations": [ { "propertyKey": "page-status", "extractions": [ { "objectName": "state", "type": "string", "alias": "appState", }, { "objectName": "publisher", "type": "string", "alias": "pagePublisher" } ] } ] } ],
And here is the problem, when we want to use via CQL that filter, it only works in new pages or pages that have been edited after the update of the descriptor.
Is there any possibility to make it work for old pages created without needing to edit them? I don't know if a reindex is needed, but after 2 days I don't see any change in the results of my CQL.
Thanks, kind regards.