Hello,
I have several questions:
1. Endpoint "Get space permissions" (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-space-permissions/#api-spaces-id-permissions-get) can return a "read" operation (?permission?). Is this the same permission as "view" permission I can see in "Space permissions" section? (here: https://<appname>.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/<spacekey>/settings/permissions/users - because some of that names do not match.
(edit: one user has "view" permission, but API does not return "read" "operation" for him).
(Edit 2: i tried again and it somehow worked)
2. When I set permissions individually in "Add people to spaces" section, it says that it can't be undone. But after I saving settings, I can change them in the same section, or in the "Space permissions" section. (https://<appname>.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/permissions/bulk-permissions
3. How long does it take for the changes to take effect? I made the changes in permissions an hour ago, but the API still returns the old values. Other endpoints work fine and fast.
4. ALso, at the bottom of response is "_links" object with some "next" key. When I use that link I can see other user's permissions for that page. (Why?)
____
In other words: I just want to get all users or groups that have persmission to "view" (or read?) the space.
Thanks for your reponses.