I have current gadgets that are used and I want to add the same one and tweak it some (no copy feature). But how do I find them in the gadget library if I don't know what their gadget name is? I am on Jira v9.4.12
Hello @stephen meyer
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The name of the gadget is usually shown in the header of the gadget where it is displayed in a Dashboard. Can you provide an image of the gadget you want to use again?
Hi @stephen meyer
Can you show the current gadget used?
Did you press the add gadgets and the load all gadget option?
I don't see it. I did look for a gadget called Issue Count but I don't see that one.
Yes, I loaded them all.
I tried to find a gadget called Issue Count but I don't see it.
This gadget is based on a 3rd party app called Rich Filter.
This requires that you first create a Jira filter, then convert this to a Rich Filter.
Then you could at the Rich Filter 2 dimension gadget and use the created Rich Filter.
See Rich Filter documentation: Rich Filter Cloud
Thank you so much. That is the right gadget. Much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.