Hello, I need advice.
I am preparing a report based on the filters that Jira SM offers. I have set 3 SLA goals for request types - Time to first response, Time to resolution and Time to neutralization. In the report, I can insert these 3 SLA goals into columns only by showing me the specific time of fulfillment (whether the SLA was fulfilled on time or breached).

I need to add a column that will show me the originally set time for the 3 mentioned goals. For example, in ticket detail is it visible "behem 24 h" (during 24 h).

Example: the consultants have 4 hours for the first response (which I can't remember) and the column in the filter shows me that they responded in 2 hours. I'm interested in how much time they have left to not exceed the SLA goal. I have many projects with many SLA goals and therefore I cannot remember which request with a given priority has which time set. Could you help me?