I'm getting the below notification whenever I try to invite a new teammate to my project. For context, this is a personal project/hobby that me and my friend decided to use JIRA for in order to stay organized. My friend originally created the JIRA project and invited me to join. However, I am very much the lead on this project while he is just a teammate. I show that I am a project administrator so I'm not sure why I'm having trouble.
It's extremely frustrating not having control over my own project, and to make things worse, my friend has gone MIA and tends to do so for weeks/months at a time. Hence, why I'm getting a new teammate. Ultimately, I need to be at the highest level of control for this and I don't want to start from scratch because I already have dozens of tickets created for the project. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
