I have created an Anchor inside a table, and add it to a link, however when I click on the Link , it doesn't take it to the table.Is there something else I need to do or how to solve this problem?
Hi @Sushant Kshirsagar
Can you show us how you are creating the anchor? I could not reproduce your issue on my instance, anchors do work from inside a table.
hi @Sushant Kshirsagar have you used "#" sign in linking to an anchor? in link you should paste #anchor_namei've made an anchor in a table on page and inserted link to it and it worked properly
Yes, I have prefixed the AnchorName with # as usual in the link.
@Sushant Kshirsagar Welcome to the community.
Is your table inside an expand macro or some other 3rd-party app macro like a tab? This might affect how the link would work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.