Hey, I am trying to fetch all worklogs within a date range. Since I think that it is natively not possible to do that, my process was to fetch issues and then its corresponding worklogs.
However, the search endpoint: /rest/api/2/search with the following body does not return the result I expected.
Body =
{
"jql": "worklogDate >= 2024-06-01 AND worklogDate <= 2024-06-30
"fields": ["worklog"]
}
It returns 48 out of the expected 49 issues. I have looked into the missing issue, and for me, it does seem like the condition is absolutely satisfied. Here is an example output of those worklogs: (total 1029 Worklogs)
Worklog: StartDate 06/10/2024 08:00:00, UpdatedDate: 07/01/2024 11:41:24, CreatedDate: 07/01/2024 11:41:20
The value of "StartDate" differs in every worklog (which is kind of obvious), but the UpdatedDate and CreatedDate are almost every time the start of the next month (also intended). The confusing part here is that every other issue is being returned, regardless of the difference in the months of StartDate and the other dates. It is just this one single issue which will not be returned. The problem might also not be the date itself, I am not sure.
As an example, another issue with the following data is being returned, using the exact same jql query.
Worklog: StartDate 06/24/2024 08:00:00, UpdatedDate: 07/01/2024 11:47:31, CreatedDate: 07/01/2024 11:47:31
I know that this endpoint returns all the issues, where a single worklog within the issue satisfies the condition, which means I will get worklogs even though they do not match the condition. But I still think that given those specific worklogs, the missing issue should be returned..
Am I missing something?