Hi
I want to group items on a Kanban board by Feature. The standard configuration is by Epic and displays Child issues below. I would like to view Feature - Epic - Child Issues.
Hi @Jacqui Augustine
Welcome to the community.
This is not possible via the Group By options.
If you haven't used the feature on the board, you could configure the board (company managed project).
And use swim lanes based on queries.
There is rather also a BUG active, that if the group by option is used the swim lane settings are not working anymore.
See JSWCLOUD-26927
Hi @Jacqui Augustine and welcome to the Community!
Jira does not support adding parents above epics to board filters (yet). There is a feature request for this that you can track here: JSWCLOUD-18413.
If you don't have too many concurrent features, you can use JQL filters as a current workaround, creating a swimlane for each separate feature. The JQL should be something like:
Parent = <issuekey of the feature>
Hope this helps!
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- and @Walter Buggenhout
Thank you.
I appreciate your feedback. I will refer to the active tickets logged.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.