I used "page properties report macro"two pages hava same properties "title" "label" "edited date"but why those properties does not place in same line? it looks really awkward.how can i make two of page properties report macro in same horizontal line
Hi @마다현_품질경영실_KBN
I'm not sure why this is happening. IMO you should ask atlassian support about it. This macro is developed internally so maybe you found a bug.
Regards,Seba
Hi, @마다현_품질경영실_KBN
I think this might be caused by the different text alignment in tables that are inside Page Properties macro. At least that is what happened to me when I encountered something similar. For example, in one table, the text is left aligned, and in another one, it is centered. When displaying in Page Properties Report, that alignment is kept. I would recommend checking that.
Best regards,
Dmitriy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.