Hello!
I am trying to copy the summary of an issue into a custom field and then also copy that summary into all Linked Issues.
I have gotten the first part to work. When I originally started attempting this automation I had the custom field populated by the summary on the original issue and then tried to copy the contents of the custom field from the trigger issue into all linked issues. The audit log showed it as successful; however, only the original issue had its field updated.
I then adjusted the automation to instead of copying that custom field down to the linked issues, just Set the automation to the smart value triggerissue.fields.summary. The audit log shows that too as successful but the linked issues do not change.
I can see it targeting the correct linked issues so I don't think the problem lies there. I think something is going wrong with the smart value and/or the copy custom field portion I had before. Though I am not sure what as everything I can find says this should be working.

