I LOVE(d) the burndown chart in the "sprint insights" section of the board.
recently, it has stopped considering the "green" states to be "done." The impact: When I move a ticket into the first of our "done" states, "ready for demo," the burn down no longer burned, so I have to wait for the ticket to go to fully Done. The issue is that we consider the ticket devdone at ready for demo instead of production release since there are stakeholders who help guide our release schedule, causing artificial delays and meaning I will never burn down at the end of the sprint, even if the code has tested clear.
I need to have that burndown consider a ticket burned sooner so I can measure what I can actually measure of the team instead of having an artificial block with the production release.
What do I need to change to get it set back to burning down earlier? I can't find a control for it anywhere 
Thanks!