Hello,I have selected 'Hide Done items' but everytime I open the calendar Done items show even though the 'Hide Done items' is still selected.How do I stop the Done items from showing?
Thanks.
HI @Lucy Robbins
Welcome to the community.
Are the Done issue provide with a resolution or just "Done" status with no resolution?
Thanks, @Marc -Devoteam-
I'm still getting used to all the terminology and configuring workflow statuses. All the items that are done are completed. I'm assuming there's a resolution status that I've missed?
Hi @Lucy Robbins
No, and its relating to using company managed or team managed projects.
On Team managed projects resolution field is set by default, on company managed projects this can be set on the workflow transition or by using a screen, where the resolution field is present on the screen.
See also, best-practices-on-using-the-resolution-field
@Marc -Devoteam-
I can only view the workflow if I click on 'Issue Types' first. Please see images for what I see in the workflow. (It's a mess!)Thanks,Lucy
No, some are very recent, It's weird they (done/published) items show when I first go into the calendar. I just tried going to the ones that were Due next month but have already been done and the Done/Published disappear even when I go back to this month. I can live with it now I know it'll disappear when I change months and back again. I was getting annoyed when they showed and I'd click the option not to show them, but I didn't need to see future months work then.Thank you for your help.When I get time, I'll invest in learning more about how Jira works.Lucy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.