I see unknown attachment - on place where was picture in *.png - but only after enter in edition site - PrtScreen.
Picture is available but only in view version.
Link to public Space and Articles -
I EAWU Elektroniczna Akceptacja Wniosków Urlopowych - Publiczna dokumentacja Bazy Wiedzy BPSC - Confluence
HI @Magdalena SPYRA
You can look at this article: some-images-do-not-display-correctly-in-a-confluence-page-but-show-unknown-attachment-instead
or try the following:
revert, then re-open. Suddenly the images are back, after doing that.
Hi @Magdalena SPYRA
Ensure that the images are attached to the page as actual physical images/files. You want a proper file with a proper file name there.
I've seen that often in my Confluence after we migrated documentation from a another doc center. We would copy pages from static HTML sites that originated in Zendesk, MadCap Flare or Paligo).
Basically, the image is on your page by way of a HTML link to where the image was taken from, it may not display properly.
So if our security arrangements 'allowed' the image to be displayed, it would. In some circumstances, we'd see the exact same issue as you do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.