I would like to for an issue tobe automatically closed in the GOLIVE status if there is no feedback or response.
I already created but I do not know how to test it without waiting for 14 days.
Hi @Vivianne Guillaume and welcome to the community!
If you have already created an automation using the "Scheduled"-trigger and you wish to fire of the automation without having to wait 14 days, as you already have issues matching the criteria?
For all automations with scheduled triggers, you can find a "Run now" action from the three dots in the top right corner.
Hope that helps!
Best, Tobias
Hi Vivianne,
As this is a similar topic to the one raised earlier, here's the link to another question that might give you some insights: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Auto-close-ticket-if-no-response-in-7-days-and-reopen-if-replied/qaq-p/2845681
Cheers,Tom
@Vivianne Guillaume ,
Welcome to the community !!
As suggested by @Tobias H , make use of scheduled trigger and run now option from it. But make sure you try in a small bunch of tickets first. i.e. in JQL condition, instead of giving whole JQL, give something like issuekey = ABC-1, so that automation runs only on one ticket.
Thank you @Rilwan Ahmed, @Tomislav Tobijas and @Tomislav Tobijas
I appreciate your efforts in assisting me with this challenge I am facing. I run the trigger but it shows an error. Below is the error and what my rule looks like
Does the workflow allow for transitions between GoLive and Closed directly?Either by transition arrows or by Closed allowing any transition to move to it?
Thank you @Tomislav Tobijas , I appreciate your suggestions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.