Now I need to use Automation to check whether have any "git.xxx" and then added comment when change the status.
Hi @Cory Cai , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
We're here to help, but a bit more information about your request would be beneficial to finding an answer to your question.
Hope to hear about your problem a bit more,
Dick
Hello, @Dick
The scenario I need to implement using Automation is: When a JIRA status changes from A to B, check whether there are any 'git.xxx' Web Links linked under the current JIRA. If there are, then add a comment to remind another team to review as soon as possible.
Now I don’t know how to use Automation get the URLs of the Web Links in the current JIRA to compare, is there any exist SmartValue could be use?
I see {{issue.issuelinks}} could only get inward/outward url, but no web links here:
{{issue.issuelinks}} could only get inward/outward url, but no web links here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-update-the-list-of-linked-issues-into-a-multiline-text-custom-field-1332810921.html
Hello @Cory Cai , I'm not sure what you're calling "web-links". There is a Jira functionality that is called web-hooks. The latter can be used to automatically send data to another program, so I'm not sure if that's what you mean.
The link you refer to is about how to retrieve Jira Issues that are linked using the field issuelinks. (so not really a connection to a GIT repository of any kind).
Maybe can you provide some more information about the 'git.xxx' Web Links you described in your question?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.