Hi, I'm unable to export issues from the Export Issues dropdown on the Jira Issues page, regardless of the browser I use. Is this a common issue?
Welcome @Ayse Barlas
In which format were you trying to export your issues?
@Nikola Perisic Export CSV (my defaults) is the one I use.
Hi @Ayse Barlas ,
Are any other users able to export, but you can't, or is it a general problem?
Were you able to export before, and has it suddenly stopped working?
Lastly, what is the volume of issues you are trying to export?
Hi Ayse - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Have tried doing an export from the Filters page?
@Ayse Barlas
How many issues you were trying to export?
How many users are affected by this issue?
Hi , if you are trying to export too many issue simultaneously jira need some times for that , also if you tried to repeat this action more than 2 times you have to wait , because you are sending too many request and jira need some times to process your requests, also try to reduce number of issue, and if it's not working ask jira or admin feature is restricted or not for other users
@Nikola Perisic 20 issues. I've tried with Status filtered to show only Open Issues, I've had three other users in different roles replicate the same steps with different filters on and it's failing to export as CSV.
Hi @Sarp Egemen it's a general problem, I was able to export my open issues on a daily basis until about a week ago. I'm trying to export issues reported by me and one more user, with Status Open and In Progress if that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.