I have an automation that notifies people about pages that haven't been updated in 6 months and don't have the "deprecated" label.
The automation works, however, it sends one message per page returned (several messages) instead of sending one single message with the list of pages returned.
If I add the action "Then: Send Slack message" inside the Branch, the automation works but I receive several messages in the Slack channel.

If I add the action "Then: Send Slack message" outside the Branch , I receive an empty message (my idea of using the variable doesn't work outside the branch).

How can I solve this issue?
Here's the complete automation:
1. Trigger: Scheduled
2. Action: Lookup Pages (Last updated more than 6 months ago)
3. Action: Create Variable Variable Name: pageList ( empty)
4. Branch: For Each (Smart Value) Smart Value: {{lookupPages}} Variable Name: page
5. If Condition First Value: {{page.labels.join(",")}} Condition: Does not contain Second Value: deprecated
6. Action: Create Variable (to edit the previous variable) Variable Name: pageList Value: {{#if(pageList)}}{{pageList.concat("\n")}}{{/}}{{page.title}} at {{page.url}} Last updated on: {{page.dateLastUpdated.shortDate}}, Author: {{page.author.fullName}}
7. Action: Send Slack Message The following pages have not been updated in the last 6 months and do not have the "deprecated" label: {{pageList.concat("\n")}}