Hi Everyone,
I am in need of support regarding of ordering Issues in Jira Backlog.
Recent I implemented a new work flow to to an existing Jira project. The workflow is given below

Migration of Issues like Bugs, Epic, Story, Task and Sub-Task were successfully migrated to the work flow with an active work flow scheme in place.
However I have an issue with the ordering in the backlog, which i cant seem to get my way round it after attempting several Filtering Conditions.

In line with the pics above, There are Sprint 1 -45,. However Sprint 5, 34, 35,36,37,38 and 7 are all close print. But this wouldnt move away from the backlog. I am been trying to reorder bring. To have At least Sprint 39 and 40 back in the backlog.
Several filtering command has been initaited, but nothing changes. Can i some assistance to resolve this issue
1. project = P.name AND (sprint in openSprints() OR sprint in closedSprints()) ORDER BY sprint ASC, Rank ASC
2. sprint in openSprints() OR sprint in closedSprints() ORDER BY sprint ASC, Rank ASC
3. project = P.Name AND priority = High ORDER BY Rank ASC
4. project = P.Name AND status != Closed ORDER BY Rank ASC
5. project = P.Name ORDER BY Rank ASC
In the P.Name the project name was inserted as this only should apply to one Project
Having suggestion to resolve this from the community will be helpful