I have some tasks in Jira and one field has some values. I have to create tasks in different projects based on values in that field. I can create tasks successfully but I am having an issue. I want to make sure that an issue is not created for the second time if it was created and linked to that ticket once. I am able to create a link between the both issues using clones Link. But, it always creates duplicate issues everytime the issue is updated. I am unable to get a logic to create the issue once only. I have tried adding the second condition that is shown in AND but it does not work
Here is my current automation rule.

This is the variable called relatedCT.

This is for-each

This is the create issue

This is my logic here
de-duplicate logic: this is to ensure for each issue in CM1, only 1 issue is created in one of the slave projects. for instance, for CM1_1, in CT1, there should only be one issue created for CM1_1.
The duplicate could happen in these scenarios: 1. more than 1 question in CM triggers the creation of a new issue. There will be about 30 questions. Some questions are multiple-select. so there will be about 60 data points. it would be hard to control the questions so they do not result in duplicate issue creation. therefore we need a backend logic.
Here is the value in the custom field mentioned in my rule
CT163,CT162,CT161,CT160,CT156,CT155,CT153,CT149,CT146,CT137,CT116,CT83,CT82,CT81,CT79,CT66,CT60
I have made sure that these values are never duplicated via the scriptrunner script while setting these values here.
Now, I have a concern that if the issue is updated a second time, it should not create the tickets again and link them to the current issue.