Since October 16th with the new layout we can't see the Sprint Goal at the top of the sprint anymore. Is it possible to re-enable this somehow?
Hi @Catherine Ojok
To which October update are you referring? I do not see any notes about sprint goal changes in the release blog information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog
When I just tried showing the sprint goal for company-managed and team-managed project, scrum boards they worked as expected.
Please post an image showing what you are observing, with the goal configured and the board (or backlog) not showing the goal. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
It seems like they have meant to have moved here but probably it doesn't work as we've 2 concurrent sprints on this board (previously when we filtered by sprint the goal would show)
I'd like to echo this, the sprint goal (and name) should be front and centre, not hidden behind a button.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.