Hey,
I wanted to set up a filter and it seems one of our groups doesn't have the correct name in the data base (or some other reason, why it seems not to exist).
I found this article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/group-does-not-exist-error-when-adding-a-user-to-group-299570451.html
So my probem is a different one as mentioned here, as I just want to filter for this group. In my case it would be enough to know the name. It is not necessary to fix it.
So I learned you have these IDs at the end of the page URL (for users and also for groups).
.../groups/9ebcd482-7683-43d8-add6-5a54528030a4
Now my question is - with this ID - can I somehow find out the name of the group?
Because the filter seems only to accept the name and not the ID:
membersOf("SF - QA - Alpha Group - Confluence Einschraenkungen")
and not
membersOf("9ebcd482-7683-43d8-add6-5a54528030a4")
So is there a way to find out the name that is connected with the group ID?