I have a mailadress
I want all invoices and billing mails from Jira to go there each month or whenever something needs to be paid.
How do I set a mail adress to send all invoices and billing mails?
Hi Per - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You must a Billing Contact or Technical Contact to perform the following.
Short route: Go to https://my.atlassian.com/product
This will take you to the Licenses page.
Find the option for Update Address Details.
If that doesn't work for some reason, try this.
Go to Settings > Billing
On the ensuing Product page, click on the Manage link for the product. This should take you to the Manage Subscriptions page.
Click the Billing details menu option on the left.
Click on Manage contacts in the bottom center.
https://my.atlassian.com/product I see no connection to my JiraAleternative solution u proposed:Cannot find "Billing details menu option on the left"Looked in:https://admin.atlassian.com/s/1ef4f684-ad00-4ad6-8300-3887436a1f8e/billing-preview?referrerName=JIRA
orhttps://admin.atlassian.com/o/02e2b7c7-230b-4230-80db-b65e3824a7a5/billing-preview
Click on the Change Plan button on the second image above. Then see if there is a link for Billing Details. Are you sure you are a Billing Contact?
No link for billing
Just see some adress already set if I change Plan.
"Billing and Sold-to address
Eman...."
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.