My goal is to create a manual trigger so that at any status of a ticket, I can initialize a custom Jira ticket of type 'Test'. Part of my project's workflow is to automatically create this 'Test' ticket once the status of the ticket is transitioned from In-Progress to Test-Assessment.
The issue that I am having right now is that I am trying to combine both. I want the workflow automation to not automatically create the 'Test' ticket when the current ticket is transitioned if and only if the current ticket already has the Jira ticket linked 'Test' ticket.
If the ticket does not have a 'Test' ticket at the time that the ticket is transitioned from 'In-Progress' to 'Test Assessment', then continue with the transition automation and add a new 'Test' ticket.
If the ticket does have a 'Test' ticket (by manually triggering the creation of the ticket) before the ticket is transitioned from 'In-Progress' to 'Test Assessment', then do not create a 'Test' ticket anymore, since the 'Test' ticket was already generated