Hello All,
I am trying to bulk import some user stories. Even though my fields are mapped correctly but keep getting an error that they are not mapped. Also, I dont even have dates on the import so I dont understand why that is failing. Here is the error message I keep getting:
Import completed with 4 errors:
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ You must specify a summary of the issue.; Description (Story) is required.; Specify a number for the custom field (below 100,000,000,000,000); Specify a number for the custom field (below 100,000,000,000,000); Site is required. ]
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Specify a number for the custom field (below 100,000,000,000,000); Site is required. ]
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Description (Story) is required.; Specify a number for the custom field (below 100,000,000,000,000); Site is required. ]
- Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ You must specify a summary of the issue.; Description (Story) is required.; Site is required. ]
Import completed with 2 warnings:
- Unable to parse datetime: (MM/YYYY) using the date format pattern: dd/MMM/yy h:mm a
- The value [ {null=Internal} ] can't be added to the Custom Field [ Site ]. The value [ {null=Internal} ] can't be found or is in the incorrect format