Hello!
I've created a custom field 'Avance completado (%)' which contains the progress in percentage (values between 0 to 1 values) of an issue (I'm working with Epics, Tasks, Subtasks).

I'm traying to create an automation so I can average 'Avance completado (%)' of all the child issues of an Epic and put the result in the same field of the Epic (parent). Here is an example:
- Epic A
- Task 1 -> 'Avance completado (%)' = 0.2
- Task 2 -> 'Avance completado (%)' = 0.5
- Task 3 -> 'Avance completado (%)' = 0.3
So,
Epic A -> 'Avance completado (%)' = (0.2 + 0.5 + 0.3)/3 = 0.33
I've been trying to achieve this goal with the following automation:

My main problem is that I don't know how to reference this custom field and average it whithin the automation. I've been trying with different approaches but none of them have worked:
- {{issue.subtasks.customfield_10187.average|0}}
- {{issue.subtasks.Avance completado (%).average}}
- {{issue.subtasks.[Avance completado (%)].average}}
- {{issue.subtasks.customfield_10187.value.average}}

Do you guys have an idea of how I can accomplish this goal?
Thanks in advance!!