I have >6000 results to export to CSV... But it only exports the first 1000
Hi @Leighton Brunning
Welcome to Atlassian Community
You can only Export 1000 issues in a single export.
Hi Leighton,
You can try the following article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/export-over-1000-results-to-excel-from-jira-cloud-779160833.html
Hope this helps.
I'm not Organisation Admin... I believe I have Power User privileges
Export to Excel with our app (it does support 1000+ issues!), the save the XLSX to CSV using the built-in function of Microsoft Excel.
See: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212652/better-excel-exporter-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
(Discl. it is a paid and supported app developed by our team. Free for 10 users!)
welcome to the community!
As already suggested, there are great apps available on the Atlassian Marketplace that work around Jira's 1000 issue limit. E.g., this would also be easy to do using the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting.
Plus, its export feature will easily export your 6000 issues in just two click, like e.g. so:
Any questions just let me know,
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.