For an issue type I have 3 screens: one for create, one for edit and one for view.
After a certain status, I want that some of the fields that are in the screen "Edit", can't be edited anymore. How can I configure this?
Hi @Tiziana Pisenti
This request can't be fulfilled, there is no field restrictions in Jira
With providing properties on a status you can limit editing for users, groups or roles.
But that's on the whole issue, not on specific fields, this is not an option in Jira.
It's all or nothing.
If you want to have this on transitioning, then this could be possible.
Then created separate transitions in the workflow each limited to user or grpups and each with their won transition screen.
Make sure to remove the fields from the general edit screen and have them only on the view screen.
Also see kb article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/restrict-field-editing-to-specific-user-1189510558.html
Hi Tiziana,
The only way that you might be able to do it is with the add-on app ScriptRunner Behaviours.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.