I have worked on a roadmap planner under the timeline section and it is now rather large with a lot of lanes and it has disappeared from my page. Is this a display thing or has it gone?
Hi @Sylvie Roberts , hard to say the cause of what you might be experiencing here. Have you checked another browser? Also make sure your timeline dates overlaps with issue start/due dates. Maybe the window of time is simply shifted?
Hi Jack,
I have just tried to open it in Edge as I was working in Chrome and it is the same.
I am unable to click on anything as per the image below to check re the dates.
How would I be able to check the window of time?
Oh, ok I now realize this is Confluence and not Jira. I have only used this in Confluence sparingly and it was never very large. You might check earlier versions where you believe it displayed correctly. I would reach out to Atlassian support to see if there is a know limitation. They can also log in to inspect.
Thank you Jack. I have tried the earlier versions and despite starting this on 15th Oct it was only showing a version from today. I will get in touch with support.
Hi @Sylvie Roberts
Welcome to the community.
It might that the Plan has been altered on Jira or even removed or permissions changed.
You might need to check the Jira side and check the plan.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.