I have been trying to enlarge the final video output on my Confluence page but am not having any luck. When opening the video in a separate tab, I get the correct dimensions. Any tips or ideas on how to make this an appropriate size within Confluence? So far I have only been able to adjust the height and width of the background and not the actual video.
image2016-3-10 17:9:53.png
Within the Multimedia Macro, what do you have set for Width and Height?
@Stephen Sifers,
I have tried several variations of percentages as well as trying different pixel dimensions. I finally decided to accept the default, as I could only see a change in the background as seen below.With the Width at 100% and height at 80%, this is the output. image2016-3-11 9:26:26.png
The screenshot is very small and unreadable. In windows you can use ALT+PRTSCR to capture just your active window.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.