is there a way to change the default order of the "Activity" information. I want to see the most recent activity at the top by default? Also, if this can be done, can this be setup by user or is it a system setting? If so, where do I find this. I have look through all the settings and can't seem to fine it.
Thanks
Hi Mark,
You can click on the arrow button on the right end of the tab panel to order the activities ascendingly or descendingly:
Remember that the effective order will remain as your default view until you click on the arrow button again to inverse it. Every user has to do this for himself/herself - it's not system specific.
Cheers,
Andy
Thanks for the help
Thank you, I was unaware that this remember the sort order. However, I was looking for a GLOBAL change to the sort order so I would not have to click the the arrow on every issue I have.
Sorry, but I had to mark this as "NOT ANSWERED". I thought this was the solution, but it's not. I find my self having to re-sort the comments, etc each day I visit the issue. While it's not that bad yet, I can see some issues have alot of comments where I want to see the most current comments as the top always.
My mistake. Is it true that the descending view will remain only when you are still logged in? After you log out and log in again, it's reset to ascending, isn't it?
If that's the case, you can do as follows:
By this way you can always view the comments in descending order, but this is a system setting so it affects all users.
Regards,
I am in there, but I don't see any "ADVANCED SETTINGS" under General Configuration
You must have JIRA System Administrators global permission to see it. If you just log in with JIRA Administrators global permission, you won't see Advanced Settings and some other configurations.
Sysadmin isn't allowed in OnDemand, there is a feature request at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-26866to allow admins to change advanced settings, however.
Hi Andy,
The Solution you have given will have impact on all users as you said, because it would be changed globally.
Do you know any way, by which we can do this Order of Comments changed on Project Basis ?
Thanks in advance
PreetiD
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.