Is there a way to hide the confluence database controls for a specific view? I want to just show the data without all of the controls (Sort, Filter, Hide Fields, etc) being visible for users who have view-only access to the table. Is that possible?
Hi Steve - I don't think that is currently possible. But it's a great suggestion.
Hi @Steve Fitzgerald
One would think that if you restrict to View and apply the lock the structure, those buttons would stop working.
(But it's worth trying if you haven't done it yet because I only have another admin online so their permissions might override the lock...)
You can use the Embed Database macro which, if you specify the single entry, hides the Databases furniture. But it kinda negates the purpose of the database.
Macro setup
View mode
Thank you. I locked the structure and shared the view on a page and made it view only for a test user. All of the controls are still visible.
What is the point of locking, one wonders....
@Steve Fitzgerald there is also a ticket raised asking that specific views can be shared - make sure you vote on that
[CONFCLOUD-79661] Option to Restrict View Toggling for Embedded Database Views - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.