Hi!I'd like to know if Jira Data Center can run with a 8.4 version of MySQL.Thanks
Hi @Cédric COUTURIER
What version of Jira do you need help with?
For example Jira 10x:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/supported-platforms-938846830.html
Always check the supported platforms for each version.
Regards
Aaron
Hi @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_
Thanks for your quick answer.
The Jira version is 9.7.1.I've already read the page you mentioned. And it talks about MySQL 8.0 and not 8.x.That's why I asked my question regarding the 8.4 version to be sure it's compliant or not.Regards
This is the only thing I've found to check the compatibility further:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-databases-compatibility-matrix-1223821024.html
> That's why I asked my question regarding the 8.4 version to be sure it's compliant or not.
But the latest it shows supported is 8.0. I would avoid 8.4 since it's not mentioned anywhere, 8.4 it's not compliant.
For this, I think it's best to ask Atlassian.
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact
Better move to Postgres if possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.