Hi team,
I would like to setup roles and group configurations but I think I am a little confused.
I am trying to have external people only able to work in the project that they are assigned to.
If I understood correctly, I need to create a new “permission scheme” and grant the “external role” the permission to see and manage issues on that scheme. if I am correct, when I am adding a new user to a new project - user as external role and project as new “permission scheme” - they will only be able to see that project. Have said that, this means I need to create a “permission scheme” to every new project that contains externals and I need one specific scheme for a project that i only want 1 group of people to be able to see, so I can have only the specific roles defined.
Does that make sense?