Sorry to bother you, I need help. I tried calling the Jira Cloud API for the first time, but it always prompted 'timeout'. I can not find the reason. Is it an authentication issue or is api function not open in console? Besides, I found that the api can be displayed when I input it on the web page. The code is as followed:

The error is as followed:
url: https://gm-sdv.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/field
Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connection.py", line 171, in _new_conn (self._dns_host, self.port), self.timeout, **extra_kw) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\connection.py", line 79, in create_connection raise err File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\connection.py", line 69, in create_connection sock.connect(sa) socket.timeout: timed out During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 600, in urlopen chunked=chunked) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 343, in _make_request self._validate_conn(conn) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 849, in _validate_conn conn.connect() File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connection.py", line 314, in connect conn = self._new_conn() File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connection.py", line 176, in _new_conn (self.host, self.timeout)) urllib3.exceptions.ConnectTimeoutError: (, 'Connection to gm-sdv.atlassian.net timed out. (connect timeout=5)') During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\requests\adapters.py", line 445, in send timeout=timeout File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\connectionpool.py", line 638, in urlopen _stacktrace=sys.exc_info()[2]) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\urllib3\util\retry.py", line 398, in increment raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause)) urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='gm-sdv.atlassian.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /rest/api/3/field (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(, 'Connection to gm-sdv.atlassian.net timed out. (connect timeout=5)')) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\Desktop\GMPI_Tools\GMPI_INFO_TOOL\GMPI_JIRA_TOOL_FOR_CLOUD\ExportTestExecution.py", line 360, in SearchJiraID(JiraID, Email, Token) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\Desktop\GMPI_Tools\GMPI_INFO_TOOL\GMPI_JIRA_TOOL_FOR_CLOUD\ExportTestExecution.py", line 28, in SearchJiraID response = Api.get_data() File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\Desktop\GMPI_Tools\GMPI_INFO_TOOL\GMPI_JIRA_TOOL_FOR_CLOUD\Session.py", line 108, in get_data response = requests.request("GET", self.url, headers=self.headers, auth=auth, timeout=self.timeout) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\requests\api.py", line 58, in request return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 512, in request resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 622, in send r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\cz2f2s\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36\lib\site-packages\requests\adapters.py", line 501, in send raise ConnectTimeout(e, request=request) requests.exceptions.ConnectTimeout: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='gm-sdv.atlassian.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /rest/api/3/field (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(, 'Connection to gm-sdv.atlassian.net timed out. (connect timeout=5)'))
It shows normal in web page:

I guarantee that my API token is fine, but it seems that there is no problem with webpage authentication.
Thank a millions !