Hi everyone,
I have ran into the following behavior and I am not sure as to what could be causing it.
In one of our project boards the issues within a specific column are ranked based on the numeric value entered in the custom field "Calculated priority".
However, this only happens in one of the columns, the rest are unaffected and the issues are not ranked by that order.
The board filter itself is set to sort the Epics descending based on their Key.
"project = XY AND issuetype = Epic ORDER BY cf[10166] DESC"
The board sub-filter also does not show anything that would cause this behavior:
"fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY"
Does anyone know what would cause this to happen? I have also not found anything in the workflow itself for the affected column.
Help or any hints are highly appreciated as I am a bit lost what would cause this. It is quiet useful and I would like to have a similar functionality for another column on the project board.
Thanks in advance!