Hello,
I'm an admin, I want to change the owner of a filter.
I used to go to the system admin and search "shared" to go to the shared filters page and change filter owner that way.
I cannot find this page anymore, where did it go?
Hi @JG Meillaud _
If you are an admin,
You should be able to do it from Settings -> System -> Filters (Shared Items).
Go to your Filters section in navbar, find your filter and click on three dots and you will see Change Owner option.
Thanks Nikola,
I wasn't aware of this, I'll use this most of the time from now on.
(I guess private filters wouldn't show up there though)
Thanks Tansu,
This is what I was looking for, but for some reason the admin search does not show this page. It is however in the left panel, within the shared items section.
Private filters will only show to Jira administrators - users who have the Administer Jira global permission.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.