Hello team,
I could really use your help to find a workaround to my issue described below.
What I want to achieve here, is to allow only a specific group to have access to "customers" and maybe "Apps" option in JSM sidebar:
The only possible solution that I found, is by removing all the other groups from
"Service Project Agent" permission, and grant that permission only to that specific group. Then grant the "Transition issues" permission to the rest of the licensed user.
However, this does not work.

There is also a setting that "allows" only Jira Administrators to manage organizations which has several issues:
1. I do not want the specific group to be jira administrators
2. Even with the option turned on, the rest of the sers can still remove the organization. they are only restricted from inviting and/or removing customers from the organization (which I believe is a bug and not a feature request as the jira support requested me to raise a feature request for this one).
Any other alternatives/workarounds I can try?
Thank you in advance!