Hello,
I have the following problem. In my project, we have requirements linked to testcases and I am trying to build the Test Coverage report in XRay.

In the report, I see that there are 455 requirements with status NOTRUN which means that linked testcases were not executed/or dont have a status.
As I am trying to identify the root cause, and I found out that the testcases shown under the Other category are basically planned for a later release of our product and not for the current one. Those should not be part of the test coverage estimation for the current release.
The testcases under the Other column include the release version in Affects versions field, but how can I exclude them from Test coverage calculation?
Does anyone has any idea how to solve this issue as it creates misleading information to our management.
Thank you in advance.
Best,
Konstantinos