Some tasks aren't shown on the board at the LYTE project. It has team-managed software status.
I have an administrator role. When I go to settings, I see six tasks in progress, but only one is shown on the board.
When can the filters be?
HI @Nadia Fedkina
Welcome to the Community!
Boards are always different "views" of issues, depending on the set filter. What filter is activated with your Board?
Maybe it only shows certain issues (like open, assigned to person x, etc).
Best wishes,Mara
Hi @Mara (bitvoodoo ag)
Thank you for your answer!
I've found only one place with the Custom Filters but it's empty for my project.
Could you please send me the name of the page you are referring to?
Hi @Nadia Fedkina
If it's not filters, you can also try checking the following:
In a Scrum project, the board typically shows only issues that are part of the current active sprint. Issues that are not part of the active sprint remain in the Backlog or Future sprints. This means:
Does this help?
I was trying to find this section in my settings, but I was unsuccessful.
Could you please send me a screenshot/names of the pages where I can find them?
Thank you
BTW, I don't see the option to choose sprint info in my tasks
Thanks,
Nadia
Hi Nadia
Of course, here is a screenshot to clarify.
1. Open to project and click on "Backlog" on the left sidebar2. The wanted issues are most likely in the Backlog (see Screenshot Nr. 1)3. Drag the issue to the Sprint you like (see Screenshot Nr. 2)4. If the Sprint is not active, make sure to make it active by clicking on "Start Sprint" - otherwise it won't show up on the board, since the board usually only shows active Sprints
I hope this helped!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.