So in all my Automation rules the Owner and Actor come through as codes rather than names.
It looks like below. Can anyone explain if this is normal and why this may be?
Hi @Rostam Kilgour
I can't replicate this.
Can you try another browser and/or clear your currents browser cache.
Are the actor and owner the same user, than check the users profile, are the users name settings not seen to everyone. (settings can only be seen by logging on a that specific user)
@Marc -Devoteam- - Cache cleared and different browsers used. Both come out with the same outcome. The Owner is definately me, the actor should be Jira Automation but can't tell for sure.
Hi Rostam,
See if this article helps you:
https://support.atlassian.com/automation/kb/unable-to-change-the-owner-or-actor-or-who-can-edit-the-rule-of-automation/
I suggest to raise an issuer at Atlassian Support, as this seems relating your instance.
Thanks. Went through that process and the "Allow project administrators to manage project rules." was already selected. I deselected and reselected is but no change sadly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.