currently I'm looking for stories which has open defects linked to it.
I can extract stories with linked issues, but it has all the linked items of that story. Is there a way that I can extract only the open defects for that story.
Hello @ram_ramanan
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you clarify what you are trying to get?
Are you trying to get the Stories or the linked defects?
What have you done that has gotten you the stories with all linked issues?
Exactly how do you want the results to change. Can you provide an example of something that is currently in the results that you want to exclude?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill , Thanks for your mail.
Currently while creating a filter, I have selected, the project, type = story and searched for the open stories and added the linked issues column to that search. The query shows all the linked issues to that story such as (defects with all status, test(xray), other linked stories, cloned stories, task etc).
My requirement is to get only the open defects for those open stories.
That is not an option for the Linked Issues field with the native filter capabilities
Are you willing to consider a third party app to achieve your requirement?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill ,
Thanks for your reply. Which third party app is that.
thanks
Ram
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.