What kind of projects can I do with JIRA?
Hi @Lincoln Kern
That's a great question. Jira is highly customizable, so there are virtually no limits to the types of projects you can manage with it.
Beyond IT teams and typical applications, Jira can be tailored to fit a wide range of scenarios. For example, at Team '24 Europe (one of Atlassian's biggest annual events), I spoke with representatives at the Jira booth about how it can even be used in a restaurant to manage orders with workflows like "ordered" -> "cooking" -> "ready" -> "served."
However; if you're referring to project types, Jira offers two: "company-managed" and "team-managed" project types, each designed for different purposes, along with other technical features. If you need more details about technical side, feel free to ask, and I can send some useful resources.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.