I tried signing in a new project to which I have been invited by a team, however my page is constantly refreshing, kindly refer to the video for understanding what I mean;
https://share.cleanshot.com/dz8pdlgS
Hi @Sana Usman
If you go to the Jira project details, might be due to permissions.
You might have been added as project admin but no project access.
Ask the Jira admin to check the permissions and see if your user has the browse project permission, edit issue, etc.
Regards
Aaron
He added me as a user first and then in the particular project as well. Also if there is any issue with the permissions, I should simply getting notification that I do not have the permission or access, but the page being unstable and loading and reloading is very strange..
I've seen that behaviour when you have the permissions for Jira product admin but not product access. You are a Jira product admin without access to the Jira issues.
That is the first thing I can think of with that behaviour.
Check another browser, clear cookies and site data.
I have tried it on another system, but will try on another browser as well. Meanwhile can you what exact permissions I need..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.